Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ahh sweet golden hour



We took the kids on a walk tonight and K started to get a bit fussy, so my husband decided to carry her the last half (quite a workout with nearly an extra 30 pounds!).  When we got back to the house, he set her down in the grass to walk a bit while I finished pushing B in the stroller.  Our house is on a hill and as I rounded the corner, the gorgeous light from tonight's golden hour demanded a run inside to get my camera.  I apologize ahead of time for the picture-heavy post, but seriously!  I am in love with this light (and that precious little girl in each frame :).


















2 comments:

  1. Love these. I need to get my camera out again! Addie is such a busy body it's hard to get pic!, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie :) yes get your camera out and capture that sweet girl!

      Delete