Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall Special



Happy Labor Day! I don't know about you, but I am so ready to pull out my fall decorations. The cooler weather lately has been so refreshing. As I went for a run this morning, I reflected on how thankful I am for the summer we've had and began to get excited for all the 'fall-ish' things we will get to do with Kennedy this year, as she is more ready for things like apple-picking (if we can find an orchard that has some!) and hay-rides than last year.

In honor of fall (and as a kick-off to my return from 'maternity leave'), I have a fall special I would like to share with you. Thanks to all of you who have already booked sessions - I am about half full already! I am so very grateful to all of my returning clients. It means the world to me that you trust me again to capture these moments for you :) To the new ones - I can't wait to work with you in this capacity. We are going to have so much fun!

 I have some basic information about the session posted below. If you would like more information (i.e. the fine print), please email me ASAP. I am returning to work soon (sigh...) and will not take as many clients as I previously have. This is your chance to get some gorgeous fall photos and Christmas card ops! :)

 Happy 'almost' Fall -- can't wait to hear from you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment