Sunday, September 9, 2012

tickfer family + announcement



I couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous evening to do this family pictures last night!  It was one of the cooler evenings we have had and the light was absolutely perfect.  I drove around earlier in the day to look for a location for our session.  I stumbled across the neatest little gate and decided to drive back and see what the property looked like.  Unfortunately, there was a no trespassing sign on the property...so I did what any reasonable person would do.  I started knocking on neighbors' doors to see if we could get permission to use the space!  Two houses and an awkward encounter later, we were good to go.  I will definitely be going back to this spot even after I had a deathly encounter with a spider (NOT a slight exaggeration...I hate spiders) and burrs covering an entire side of my body.  All in all, it was a great evening!




We also had Shelby change into her cheer jacket and take a few pictures to wrap up her senior sessions we started in the Spring.  Go Kokomo!


And now for the announcement I know you have all been waiting for...

I will be posting a contest tomorrow on the blog to win a mini-session this fall!!!  I'm so excited to do this for one of you and also hopeful that it will introduce me to some new fans.  Check back tomorrow for rules and how to enter - have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment