Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Mini-Sessions


I am so excited for this event!  I have three spots open still -- 6:00, 6:15, and 6:30 -- don't miss out on this opportunity!  I have had a few people express some anxiety about getting quality pictures in only 15 minutes.  I understand there is some apprehension in that but I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised!  It is the perfect amount of time to capture personalities without pushing kids past their limit.  If you don't receve at least 5-10 pictures you are satisfied with it, we will schedule another time for me to come make up for it (but I don't anticipate this because I am just that good ha!).

Check out my facebook page for more details: www.facebook.com/mackenzieleephotography

1 comment:

  1. Mackenzie did a short photo session with my girls tonight! I was speechless at how great the pictures turned out! The time was perfect too! It was just the right amount of time before the girls got "crabby". The session was relaxed and the girls were very comfortable working with Mackenzie! Would do it all over again! :)

    ReplyDelete